Sunday, February 10, 2008

HAVE YOU EVER HAD A YOGURT GOATEE?

So Gunner is our my one kid who no matter how hard he tries he can't seem to eat without making a mess. You can always tell which spot is Gunner's because there is food not only all over the table but on his chair and all over the floor, AND usually it's all over his face and hands as well.

Today, Gunner came home from school and wanted his after school snack. He loves yogurt! At one time he was eating like a normal kid, and next thing I know he had suddenly grew a yogurt goatee! I'm not quite sure how he accomplished this most amazing feat but this is a normal look for him after a meal.

Gunner's New Years Resolution was to get through a meal without looking like he ate. Poor thing, he's tried so hard, but he hasnt' quite accomplished it yet. But I'm not too worried cause I would really miss seeing his "crumb face" everyday.

For dinner we're having potatoes & gravy - I wonder what his face is going to look like tonight. At least I know he won't go hungry later on. All he has to do is lick his face and he'll have a whole new meal. How GREAT is that!

0 comments: