Thursday, February 21, 2008

AMAZING Abstract Photography & NEWS REPORTING!



Oh our ever-so adventerous Peity, who never seems to be at a loss for words, or energy. She has fallen in love with my camera! When ever I can't find her, it's usually because she is off somewhere taking pictures of whatever seems to catch her eye, or what ever seem to have the "right light", which is usually herself. This also goes for video taping. If she can get an audience, or even if she can't, it doesn't matter to her, cause on goes the camera and what ever she can think of, she say or do.

When I first got my camera, I was keeping all the pictures she took, because well hello, it's my child using her imagination and being creative, plus isn't that what a parent is suppose to do, -to treasure, keep and capture ANYTHING their child EVER does, so that when the child reaches the age of maturity you can proudly pass on the 103 boxes of "TREASURES" so that it can now take up room in their own storage closet?

Well, I finally had to take a stand when each time I went to take a picture of a memorous occasion all the memory on my camera had been used up with over 1000 pictures and videos of Peighton talking, Peighton Singing, Peighton's Blanket's, Peighton's stuffed animals, Peighton's shoe, Peighton's hair accessories, Peighton's eye, Peighton's teeth...... Are you starting to get the picture?

I think she really has a knack for photography, she really is quite good. She loves to use different angles, and things. I thought I'd share a few picture's and video that she took the other day. She was really on a role, because in just one day - actually, in a matter of 1 hour, she had taken over 65 pictures and 22 video clippings. So to narrow it down to these was quite hard. By the way, I ended up keeping I think 8 of her pictures and 4 of her video clippings (which 3 of them were the recording of Nickelodian's Fairly Odd Parents - Fairly Odd Baby! -can I be sued for breaking copyright?

With that said, Peighton keeps our life exciting and energized. For someone so tiny to have so much energy is amazing and I can't imagine what our life or family would be like without our Little Princess Pei Pei!

ENJOY!


0 comments: