Monday, November 3, 2008

Here Comes The Northwind

I've been a blogger for 6 months now, and for those of you who follow along, you've noticed I change my background as much as my address. Sorry about that, but I get bored of typing on the same page day-in, day-out, so just like in the movie "Chocolate" starring Juliette Binoch & Johnny Depp, my blog page feels the northwind blow and realizes that change is about to happen.

I've found this great blogsite, "The Cutest Blog on the Block" (http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/). They have simple, cute backgrounds for every season & / or occasion. The best part about this site, is that all thier posted backgrounds are free! And they have teaching links to help you design your blog the way you want. How great is that! So, as you might have noticed, my page has gone from a freaky, haunted house, to the calm, soothing colors of fall (my favorite season, by the way.)

I also found the great website playlist.com. Now I can different music that goes with the individuality of each page.

I know this probably takes more time than I should be committing to my blog, but it's fun to change it every so often, and keep you on your toes and wondering, "What is Cammies blog going to look like today?" Check back in a month & see the new change.

3 comments:

Juli said...

That song is bringing back some memories. There was a time I could play that on the piano.

Harward Family said...

Don't you just love that song? It's so peaceful & relaxing, just how fall should be. It makes you want to curl up with a warm blanket and drink some hot chocolate.

I remember how much you use to practice athe piano. Do you play it at all anymore? I was teaching myself when I loved in Colorado, but I don't have access to a piano here. :(

xóchitl said...

i agree, "listening" to your blog gave me a few moments of relief. now it's back to the daily grind. i've got to do the bathrooms today. poopy!