Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'M RELATED TO A STAR!

Yes, it's true, I am related to a superstar. Today will be his bid debut, and there will be thousands flocking to see him. "Who is this most amazing superstar?" you ask. Well, let me give you a hint. The first name is INDIANA!

Now before you fall to pieces and drool all over yourself thinking I am related to Harrison Ford, let me correct you. I am indeed related to THE INDIANA, but he is someone more important and incredible than Harrison Ford. Who be this VIP? It is my nephew, Henry Alden "INDIANA" Green.

My sister-in-law, Mandy is a movie FREAK! She LOVES Star Wars and Indiana Jones. What do these two movie series have in common? Harrison Ford of course. When she married my brother Brent she let it known that one of her children would be named after this most handsome of stars. Thus the name "Indiana" was chosen when their 2nd child was born.

You may ask, "So?" Well, today is my nephew, Indiana's 7th birthday. I don't think it coincidence that he was name after the infamous Indiana Jones, or that today is opening night for the movie, "Indiana Jones: The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."

It is such a big deal that newspapers all over the state have been coming to interview young Indy, who with his trusy bull-whip in hand (which is real by the way), confidently shows his whipping skills.

You can read the 1st article on him posted in the Daily Herald at: http://www.heraldextra.com/content/view/267493/17/ You can also check out more of Indy doing his "Indiana Jones" poses at http://brentandmandygreen.blogspot.com/

Yes, I feel priveldge to be related to such an amazing person. Indiana Green is a star in my eyes and has so much more endearing qualities that will forever remain with me, more so than the so-called star of the newest Indiana Jones movies (although Harrison Ford is still pretty much up there in my "Most Hottest of Hot Guys" book)

Love Ya INDIANA! Happy Birthday to one of my favorite, most bravest heros!

4 comments:

xóchitl said...

that is hillarious. i love the photo from the daily herald. what a cutie. i'll have to check out brent's blog. it's been a long time since we worked at the GAP together. haha.

Harward Family said...

I totally forgot you worked with him at the Gap. You'll also have to check out Brent's own blog, http://brentegreen.blogspot.com He's a pretty great writer, just like you. It's been fun to see them "exploit" their son like this :p

Mandella Green said...

That is so sweet of you. I showed it to Indiana and he got that I"M so cool smile on his face. Thanks for making our days!

Juli said...

I've never responded to a tag before, but I've been tagged by a friend and so now I'm tagging you from my blog about 6 random things...check out my post for the details...